Ketoconazole Cream 2%
Each gram of cream contains Ketoconazole 20 mg.
Ketoconazole cream indicated for topical use in the treatment of dermatophyte infections of the skin, such as tinea corporis, tinea cruris, tinea manus, and tinea pedis caused by Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Microsporum canis, and Epidermophyton floccosum, as well as treatment of candidosis cutis and tinea versicolor.
Tube, 10 g
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Applied once a day to the infected area and its surroundings in patients with candidosis cutis, tinea corporis, tinea manus, tinea pedis, and tinea (pityriasis) versicolor.
- Patients with seborrheic dermatitis once or twice a day.
- Treatment should be continued for some time, at least until a few days after symptoms disappear.
- Diagnosis should be reconsidered if no improvement after 4 weeks of treatment.
- Use caution in pregnant and lactating women.
PT. Kalbe Farma Tbk
There are no reviews yet.