Lumiquin Cream Hydroquinone Tretinoin Fluocinolone Acetonide
LUMIQUIN cream contains Hydroquinone, as a depigmenting agent, and may interrupt one or more steps in the tyrosine-tyrosinase pathway of melanin synthesis, Tretinoin as a keratolytic agent, and Fluocinolone acetonide as an anti-inflammatory agent.
However, the mechanism of action of the active ingredients in LUMIQUIN cream hydroquinone in the treatment of melasma is unknown.
Tube, 10 g
Each gram of cream contains :
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Apply a thin film of the cream to the areas of melasma once daily at night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime, after cleansing the face.
- Kept away from the eyes, nose, or angles of the mouth.
- Usage is not recommended for more than 8 weeks, or as directed by your medical physician. Do not use occlusive dressing.
- If local irritation persists or becomes severe, the application of the medication should be discontinued, and contact your physician.
- To keep from dry conditions, patients may use moisturizers and/or cosmetics every morning after cleansing the face.
- Avoid sun exposure and use sunscreen with SPF 30 or greater to protect the medicated area from sun exposure.
Local irritation, such as dryness, reddening, mild burning sensation, and peeling. If hypersensitivity reaction or chemical irritation occurs, the use of the medication should be discontinued.
PT. Genero Pharmaceuticals
Hodan Farah (verified owner) –
Worked beautifully to get rid of my hyperpigmentation.