ReviDerm Tretinoin Cream
Each gram contains tretinoin 0.01% or 0.02% in a cream base.
Helps reduce the occurrence of fine wrinkles on facial skin (mild to moderate photodamage).
Tube, 15 g.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Wash your face first using a mild soap, then dry and wait 30 minutes before using ReviDerm
- Apply slowly and thinly, once a day before going to bed at night on the skin where there are fine wrinkles
- To restore the skin’s youthfulness, long-term treatment is needed. Characterized by the smoothness of the skin, treatment results are achieved within 12 weeks. After 24 weeks there will be a visible improvement in wrinkle lines and can be continued to achieve perfection. When the use of tretinoin is discontinued, the repair effect will decrease.
The efficacy and safety of using tretinoin for more than 52 weeks are unknown.
- After the treatment results are achieved, it is necessary to maintain the progress that has been achieved by reducing the frequency of treatment time.
WARNING AND ATTENTION
- Do not use near the eyes, mouth, corners of the nose, and other mucous membranes.
- If there is sensitivity to tretinoin such as chemical irritation or systemic side effects, the use of tretinoin should be discontinued.
- Use extreme caution in people with eczema because tretinoin can cause severe irritation to sufferers.
- Avoid contact with sunlight during use and apply sunscreen containing moisturizer during the day.
- Patients with sunburned skin must be healed before using this drug.
- Pregnant women: there are no adequate studies on pregnant women. Therefore, tretinoin should not be used during pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding mothers: it is not known whether tretinoin is excreted in breast milk. Since most of the drug is excreted in breast milk, tretinoin use should be deferred until the end of breastfeeding.
- Children: safety efficacy in patients under 18 years is unknown.
PT. Surya Dermanto Medica Laboratories
Other products: vitacid tretinoin cream, reticor tretinoin cream
There are no reviews yet.